Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) recipe. To cook the masoor dal curry (lentil soup) you need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Prepare 1 of To pressure cook.
- Take 3/4 cup of masoor dal.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of asafoetida powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of fennel seed powdered.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin seed powdered.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of To Garnish.
- Get 1 number of green chilli pepper slitted.
- Use 2 numbers of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 2 tsps of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 number of onions diced.
- Provide 2 tsps of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper ground.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 tbsps of sunflower oil.
- Get 2 numbers of clove.
- Use 2 numbers of cardamom.
- You need 1 number of cinnamon stick.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup):
- Wash the dal. Add the ingredients 1 to pressure cooker. Keep it in medium flame..
- After the first whistle, keep for another 8 minutes in low flame. Switch it off and wait until the full pressure is released..
- Meanwhile, you can prepare the garnish..
- First, put the pan on the stove. Pour oil. When hot, add clove, cardamom, cinnamon, onion, garlic, ginger, chilli..
- Saute it until onion turn transparent and soft. Add the Masala mix and stir till the aroma of the masala comes out..
- To it add the tomatoes, stir until it is soft and the juices evapourate..
- Add a pinch of salt. Note that you have already added salt in pressure cooked ingredients. So add salt accordingly..
- To the pressure cooked dal, add the garnish and bring it to boil. Add coriander leaves..
- Now it is ready to be served. It goes well with Chapathi/roti/basmati rice..
If you find this The Masoor Dal curry (Lentil Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.