Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chickpea potato curry recipe. To make creamy chickpea potato curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Take 1 of onion, diced.
- Take 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 3 of large potatoes, medium dice.
- Provide 1 of large carrot, diced small.
- You need 3 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in deep-ish skillet and sautee onion until soft..
- Add your dried spices and mix together and cook for about 3 min..
- Add your potatoes and carrots and cook another 2-3min ***note: I uded yukon gold because they break down and "mash" a bit as they cook.
- Add your chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to boil and cook for 5-8min on high..
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and place a cover on the skillet slightly vented open to let steam out.
- Cook for 30-35min and serve once everything is thick and some of the potatoes have mashed into deliciousness..
- Serve with brown rice or naan or my fave :WRAP THAT UP IN A ROTI!!!!.
If you find this Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.