Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuwon shinkafa with dried okro soup recipe. To cook tuwon shinkafa with dried okro soup you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup:
- Use 2 cup of white rice.
- Get of Dried okro,Pepper 2, bonnet2,tomatoes 1 large,sliced onions.
- Provide 1 of medium dry fish.
- Get of Seasonings,garlic powder,fresh ginger, cloves powder.
- You need to taste of Maggie and salt.
- You need of p.
Steps to make Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup:
- Wash rice,set pot on fire, add water and allow to boil then add rice..
- Allow to cook soft for 30mins,use motar to grind it softer,and then allow it to simmer for 5mins then grind again and mold it..
- Wash and grate okro,grind your peppers,soak dry fish in warm water and set aside..
- Set pot on fire,add vegetable oil sliced onions grinded pepper,fish,maggi,salt,glove powde,garlic and ginger.
- Add water and allow to cook for 15mins,add your grated okro and allow to cook for 5mins.okro soup is ready to serve with your tuwon shinkafa..
If you find this Tuwon Shinkafa With Dried Okro Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.