Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry masala recipe. You can have fish curry masala using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish curry masala:
- Use 1 kg of fish surmai.
- Use 5 of onions grind into paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 3 of green chilli paste.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes paste.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Get 1 tbsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Get 3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare some of curry leaves.
- You need Some of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Take 1 cup of coconut milk.
Steps to make Fish curry masala:
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, dry red chilli and stir fry it..
- Then add onion paste, stir fry well. Add tomato paste, again stir fry it, then add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and stir fry well. Then add curd and stir fry until smooth gravy then add fenugreek leaves and cook well..
- Then add coconut milk, cook well then add fish pieces and cook by adding some more water for gravy, add coriander leaves and cook 5 minutes then turn off the flame..
- Ready to serve with paratha and boiled rice..
- Enjoy with your family..
If you find this Fish curry masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.