Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Layered Beef & Zucchini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Layered Beef & Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered Beef & Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to layered beef & zucchini recipe. You can have layered beef & zucchini using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Layered Beef & Zucchini:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 of zucchini, cut into 1/4" slices.
- Take 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Take 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Use 1 cup of small curd creamed cottage cheese.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Layered Beef & Zucchini:
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Grease 8x8x2 baking dish..
- Brown & drain ground beef..
- Place zucchini slices in single layer on bottom of dish. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup gluten-free buscuit mix. Top with beef & spaghetti sauce..
- Mix cottage cheese & egg. Then add 1/2 cup gluten-free biscuit mix until soft dough forms. Spread over sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered until hot & bubbly, about 30-32 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Layered Beef & Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.