Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ajiaco | chicken creamy soup recipe. chicken creamy soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Provide 3 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Use 1/2 of chopped medium onion.
- Provide 10 of "papa criollas" (petite).
- Prepare 3 of Yukon gold potates or "papa amarilla", peeled & cut in 4.
- Use 2 of Russet or white potatoes, peeled & cut in 4.
- Take 5 of fresh corns, cut in 2 pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use 1/2 cup of guascas.
- Get 1 bunch of scallions, chopped.
- Use 10 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 5 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of a dried oregano.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of capers.
- You need 3 of avocados (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup:
- Place the chicken breast (in strips), chicken broth, water, garlic, onion, cilantro, scallions, oil, and salt and pepper into a large pot. Boil them over medium-high heat for about 35mins, or until the chicken is cooked and tender..
- Add to the pot the three types of potatoes (yellow, white, and creole), and guascas. Cook for 20mins more. Make sure that the “papa amarilla” has melted with the soup..
- Correct with salt and pepper as needed. Add the cilantro and oregano on top. Serve it with capers, heavy cream, and pieces of avocado on the side..
If you find this Ajiaco | Chicken Creamy Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.