Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe. To make vegetable soup (edikaikong) you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- You need of sliced 1 bunch of ugu leaf.
- Use of Sliced water leaf half of the ugu leaf quantity.
- Get 4 of white ponmo (i prefer white ponmo).
- Provide 1 of big head oporoko(stock fish).
- Use of hand full crayfish(not the tiny once).
- Get 4 of round smoked fish (panla or any one of ur choice).
- Get of blended pepper(rough blend).
- Provide 1 of big onions.
- Take of Red oil.
- Get 2 cubes of knor chicken.
- You need to taste of salt.
Steps to make Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- Wash ur vegetables well to avoid sand Set aside,.
- Wash ur ponmo cut into small pieces, wash the oporoko and shred put them all in a pot slice in half of the onions put in one knor chicken and salt to taste add little water to boil.
- Whilst doing that remove the head of the crayfish and shred the smoked fish. Once the ponmo and the oporoko is soft enuff put it down.
- Place a clean pot on the gas put in ur red oil once its hot slice the remaining onions in it and add ur rough blend pepper let it fry then add the ponmo oporoko crafish smoke fish and all ur seasoning to taste.
- Once it simmer well add ur pumpkin leaf turn well let it cook for like 5min and then add the water leaf turn and let it simmer for 2min more then its ready.
If you find this Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.