Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Ghee Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Ghee Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken ghee roast recipe. You can cook chicken ghee roast using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Take 700 gram of chicken.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Provide 4-5 of red chillies kashmiri.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper corn.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1/4 cup of desi ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste turmeric salt and yoghurt for 30 minutes.
- In a pan dry roast red chilli kashmiri coriander seeds cumin seeds fennel seeds and black pepper corn for 2 minutes then cool completely add some water and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1/4 cup desi ghee in a pan add 1 chopped onions fry 1 minute until translucent then add the ground spice paste sautey until ool separates out add few curry leaves.
- Once oil separates out add marinates chicken mix well cover and simmer until chicken is tender check the preparation in between if too dry add some water.
- Once chicken is tender add 1 tsp red chilli powder or as per your taste some curry leaves mix well adjust water if required this prepration is little dry usually.
- Ghee roast is ready serve with rice roti paratha or rice.
If you find this Chicken Ghee Roast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.