Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Okra in coconut milk (Kerala Style Bhindi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra in coconut milk (Kerala Style Bhindi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra in coconut milk (kerala style bhindi) recipe. You can have okra in coconut milk (kerala style bhindi) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okra in coconut milk (Kerala Style Bhindi):
- Provide 20 pieces of fresh tender Okra (Lady fingers) slit lengthwise.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of fresh Fennel powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of melted Coconut Oil.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Mustaed seeds.
- Take 1 of Medium Size Onion sliced thin into pieces.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Grated Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies fresh.slit lengthwise.
- Provide 1 1/2 Cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 4-5 of fresh Curry leaves.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Water.
- Provide 1 of Tomato cut into small pieces.
Instructions to make Okra in coconut milk (Kerala Style Bhindi):
- Slit the okras lengthwise, dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. In a separate plate or bowl, add the red chilli, turmeric, coriander, fennel powders and salt. Mix the okra pieces in it gently to uniformly coat them with the spices. Keep it aside to marinate..
- Take a wok and heat the coconut oil in it. When hot, turn flame to sim and add the mustard seeds, as they start spluttering, add the fennel seeds. Wait for about ½ a minute then add the sliced onions, grated ginger, slit green chillies and curry leaves. Saute on medium flame for about 3 minutes..
- Add the marinated okra pieces and continue gently sautéing on medium flame for another 3 minutes taking full care that not to mush up the okra pieces. Then turn heat to sim and cover and cook for another 3 minutes until the okra pieces are well cooked..
- Now add the coconut milk and the tomato pieces, cook for some time and again cover to cook it for about 4 minutes until the tomato pieces are soft and well cooked. Turn gas off..
- Serve hot with Rotis or Parathas..
If you find this Okra in coconut milk (Kerala Style Bhindi) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.