Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macrobiotic recipe – apple raisin muffins recipe. You can have macrobiotic recipe – apple raisin muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins:
- Provide 110 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 40 grams of Beet sugar.
- Take 40 grams of Canola oil (or vegetable oil).
- Get 30 grams of Soy milk.
- Provide 130 grams of Apple juice.
- Provide 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 of Apple (small, thinly sliced).
- Use 20 grams of Raisins.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins:
- In a heat-resistant dish covered with plastic wrap, microwave the raisins and apple slices for 3 minutes, then let rest unwrapped until the contents cool to room temperature..
- Sift together the cake flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Blend the beet sugar, oil, soy milk, apple juice, and vanilla extract..
- Add the cooled apple and raisins from Step 1 to the wet ingredients from Step 3..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 2 to the wet ingredients from Step 4..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes in oven preheated to 340°F/170°C..
- They're ready to serve!.
If you find this Macrobiotic Recipe – Apple Raisin Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.