Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy vegan potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy vegan potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan potato curry recipe. You can cook spicy vegan potato curry using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Provide 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cube.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion, diced.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 of 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can of 15 ounce garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of 15 ounce peas, drained.
- Use 1 can of 14 ounce coconut milk.
- Use 4 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allowed to steam drive for a minute or 2..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic. cook and stir until the onion has softened and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt. cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spicy vegan potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.