Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe. To cook baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry you only need 19 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry:
- Take 3 of Capsicums.
- Use 3 of Tomatoes.
- You need For of Stuffing:.
- Prepare 4-6 of medium sized potatoes.
- Use 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized chopped onions.
- Use 2-4 of chopped green chilli.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Provide Handful of Curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Get As required of Leftover filling.
Steps to make Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry:
- For the filling:.
- First, boil the potatoes till they completely tender and cooked thoroughly in a pressure cooker..
- Second, boil the green peas in a pressure cooker untill they are well cooked..
- Peel and mash the potatoes and green peas and keep aside..
- In a small frying pan, heat oil. Fry the cumin first and then add chopped onions..
- Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add chopped green chillies..
- Stir and then add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Stir again..
- Add the potatoes and mix everything..
- Saute the potatoes for 2 mins and then add garam masala powder, dry mango powder and salt..
- Stir well and then add chopped coriander leaves. Mix again and let this spiced potato stuffing become warm or cool down..
- For the capsicums and tomatoes:.
- When baking the capsicums and tomatoes, then brush or rub oil outside the capsicums and tomatoes, before you stuff them with the spiced mashed potatoes..
- Slice off the tops of the capsicum. Remove the seeds. Rinse them in water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Keep aside..
- Remove the top of the tomatoes and scoop the flesh from inside..
- For baking.
- Once the capsicums and tomatoes are ready, you then need to add the filling in the pepper and tomatoes..
- Place the stuffed capsicum and tomatoes on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes (oven temperatures vary, so keep an eye) till the capsicum has become golden and wrinkled. You can also top some grated cheese on the potatoes and then bake..
- For the curry:.
- Add 1&1/2 tbsp oil, then add the tomato puree and the leftover filling. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the baked capsicums and tomatoes in the curry and cook for a while..
- Serve it with any india bread or plain or jeera rice..
If you find this Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.