Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Stir-Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stir-fry recipe. To cook beef stir-fry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stir-Fry:
- Prepare of thinly sliced sirloin.
- Prepare of onion thinly sliced.
- Provide of courgettes thinly sliced.
- Get of carrot thinly sliced.
- Take of chilli, sliced.
- Prepare of Good handful of spinach, chopped coarsly.
- Use of broccoli florets sliced.
- Prepare of chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- Get of bamboo shoots.
- Take of garlic thinly sliced.
- Get of dark rich soy sauce.
- Use of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
- Get of oil to saute.
Instructions to make Beef Stir-Fry:
- Heat a large wok over high heat and add 1 tbls of oil. When hot, add the thinly sliced beef in a single layer and saute for a a few minutes..
- When ready, remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbls of the soy sauce and set aside.
- In the wok where you cooked the beef, add the remaining oil and start adding the vegetables in this order (so to preserve the crunch) cooking about 1 minute in between each addition: Onion, carrot, bamboo shoot, chilli and garlic, mushrooms, courgettes and finally the beef..
- Add the remaining soy sauce and toss so all the vegetables and the beef are coated through..
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with some white rice or noodles..
If you find this Beef Stir-Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.