Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rabbit and Rice Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rabbit and Rice Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rabbit and Rice Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rabbit and rice stew recipe. To cook rabbit and rice stew you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rabbit and Rice Stew:
- Take 1 of whole rabbit, skinned and dressed.
- Use 1 bag of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1-2 of Celery stalks, chopped.
- You need 1 of Yellow Onion, sliced.
- You need 1-2 of Potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 Bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1 quart of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 of Sm. Can Cream Chicken Soup.
- Use 2 of Tbsps. Seasoning Salt.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Each Onion and Garlic Powder.
- Provide 2 Cups of White Long Grain Rice.
- Get 5 Cups of Water.
Instructions to make Rabbit and Rice Stew:
- In a large slow cooker add the rabbit and rest of ingredients except for the rice and 4 cups of water. Turn Slow Cooker on high and cook for 6-8 hours or til vegetables are tender and rabbit falls off bone. When done go through and try to remove all the bones and shred meat. Turn Slow Cooker down to keep warm setting..
- In a large saucepan add 4 cups water and 2 cups rice. Bring to boil on high stirring ever so often. Once to a boil turn down heat and let simmer til rice is soft. Turn heat off and let sit covered til ready to serve..
- In a serving bowl add some rice and ladle some rabbit stew over the rice serve with buttered crusty bread. Serve and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Rabbit and Rice Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.