Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover sardines… transformed recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover sardines… transformed recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover sardines… transformed recipe. To make leftover sardines… transformed you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover sardines… transformed:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of left over sardines (grilled on coal or electric grill).
- Use 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of concentrated tomato paste.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
- You need 20 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 pinches of parsley chopped.
Steps to make Leftover sardines… transformed:
- Remove the bones from the sardines, keeping the fillets whole, and place them in a small baking tray. They must be one next to the other to gaps in between..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and and add the onion and garlic. Add the tomato paste and scrape over the heat to extract all the flavour and aromas..
- Remove skin and seeds from the tomatoes and crush them. Add to the pan and cook over medium heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Add the parsley and pour over the sardines. Bake in a preheated oven 180oC for 15-20 minutes or until lightly roasted on top and there is no water residue..
If you find this Leftover sardines… transformed recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.