Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roast chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roast chicken curry recipe. To make roast chicken curry you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast chicken curry:
- Provide 1,5 kg of chicken drumsticks or 10 pieces.
- Use 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Take 190 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
Instructions to make Roast chicken curry:
- Preheat the oven190°c,in large bowl combine the curry paste, coconut milk,fish sauce and brown sugar and pour the curry mixture into the chicken drumsticks and leave marinate for at least an a hour.
- Add the tomato and gently mix through.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken is browned and the juices run clear.
If you find this Roast chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.