Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Renay's *Curry Salmon* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Renay's *Curry Salmon* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to renay's *curry salmon* recipe. You can have renay's *curry salmon* using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Renay's *Curry Salmon*:
- Provide 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Use 2 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 2 1/2 lb of (4-6) pieces of skinless boneless salmon fillets.
Instructions to make Renay's *Curry Salmon*:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- melt margarine in microwave for 20 seconds.
- add curry, paprika and pepper to margarine and mix well.
- spray baking dish with non stick cooking spray and place salmon on the dish to where they are not touching.
- brush each piece of salmon with the curry mix (a lot of it).
- bake on the middle rack of the oven for 30 minutes.
- serve with your choice of vegetables or side dishes and enjoy.
If you find this Renay's *Curry Salmon* recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.