Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad recipe. To make oven-roasted salmon and red cabbage salad you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Provide 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of salmon fillet.
- Get 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato, diced.
- Get 1 of green onion, diced.
- Take 6 of cucumber slices.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
Steps to make Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad:
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.
If you find this Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.