Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach broccoli curry recipe. To make spinach broccoli curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Take 2 package of spinach.
- Provide 1 package of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1 of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- You need of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- Take 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need Pinch of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
Steps to make Spinach Broccoli Curry:
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.
If you find this Spinach Broccoli Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.