Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. To make mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup you only need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Use of Noodles.
- You need 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- Provide of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Take 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Get 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- Take 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- Use 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- You need 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- Get 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- Take 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- Prepare 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- Get 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take of Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- You need of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Take of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Get of Jalapeños [sliced].
- Get of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Provide of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Take of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Take of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- Take 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Use 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.