Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double bean and beef soup recipe. To cook double bean and beef soup you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Provide 1 of small onion diced.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Get 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- Use 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Take To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Instructions to make Double Bean and Beef Soup:
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Double Bean and Beef Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.