Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg omelette potato curry recipe. You can cook egg omelette potato curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Omelette Potato Curry:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Take 2 of Big Potatoes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
Instructions to make Egg Omelette Potato Curry:
- Heat Oil in a kadahi and put cumin seeds..
- Add onion and garlic paste and sauté..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and garam masala powder..
- Mix well and add salt..
- Add potato cubes and cook on high flame for 2 minutes..
- Add water, cover and cook till potatoes will soft..
- Take finely chopped onions in a bowl and add egg..
- Add salt and whisk egg..
- Heat oil in a pan and spread egg batter..
- When it cooked from one side fold it, cut from middle and add in potato curry..
- Cook for 2 minutes and serve hot with rice..
If you find this Egg Omelette Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.