Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked fish fillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked fish fillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked fish fillet recipe. To make oven baked fish fillet you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked fish fillet:
- Provide 2 pieces of fish fillet (got mine from city market).
- You need 4 of tspn unsalted butter.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 1/8 of tspn salt.
- Take 1/8 of tspn lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of lemon slices.
Instructions to make Oven baked fish fillet:
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper. Put the fish on the baking sheet..
- Melt butter in the small glass bowl. Add sweet paprika, dried basil, salt and lemon juice..
- Spread the marinate on both sides of fish using cooking brush or spoon. Marinate for 20 minutes. Below is the size of one of the fillets..
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Bake for 30 minutes uncovered.Serve and enjoy🤤🤤.
If you find this Oven baked fish fillet recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.