Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken roast recipe. You can have easy chicken roast using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy chicken roast:
- Take 1 kilo of Chicken.
- Provide 2 tsps of Lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of Mint leaves chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsps of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion sliced.
- Use of Curry leaves few.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Use 21/2 tsps of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Provide 1 inch of Ginger.
- Provide 4 nos of Garlic.
- Provide 2 tsps of Kas kas.
Instructions to make Easy chicken roast:
- Wash and cut the chicken into medium sized pieces and drain the water completely. Soak kaskas with 2 tbsp of water. Grind the ingredients from lemon juice to salt into a fine paste. Marinate the chicken with this ground paste and keep aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions and curry leaves, saute until golden brown. Lower the flame and add in all the spice powders(red chilli, kashmiri chilli, coriander, & jeera) and saute till you get a nice aroma. Now add ginger,garlic and kas kas paste and saute till raw smell disappears. Add the marinated chicken pieces, mix until the masala completely coats the chicken. Cover and cook on medium flame for 15-20 mins. Stir in between. Check the salt level. When the chicken is almost c….
- Easy chicken roast is now ready to serve..
- Serve hot with Roti's/fried rice..
If you find this Easy chicken roast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.