Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup recipe. To cook mike's spicy thai chicken rice noodle soup you only need 37 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Provide of Noodles.
- Use 2 of 16 oz Asian Rice Stick Noodles [room temp].
- Take of Spicy Thai Chicken Broth.
- Use 1/2 lb of Precooked Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Get 3 box of 32 oz Chicken Broth [+ reserves].
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce [+ reserves].
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Thai Lemon Grass [minced].
- Take 10 of Thai Chile Peppers [stems removed – left whole – + reserves].
- You need 2/3 cup of Thai Basil [chopped + reserves].
- Use 1 cup of Fresh Bean Sprouts [left whole – + reserves].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Use 1 of 1" Piece Fresh Ginger [peeled – left whole].
- You need 2/3 cup of Celery With Leaves [sliced].
- Use 2/3 cup of White Or Purple Onions [sliced].
- Prepare 8 clove of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine chopped].
- Use 1 of Juice Of 1 Thick Lime Wedge [+ reserves].
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Get 2/3 cup of Carrots [sliced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce [+ reserves].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Chicken Bullion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [+ reserves].
- Take of Garnishments.
- Use of Fresh Bean Sprouts.
- Take of Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce.
- Get of Thai Chile Peppers [sliced].
- Prepare of Jalapeños [sliced].
- Provide of Sliced Boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Provide of Options [add all to broth if chosen].
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Star Anise [or, you can increase your chinese 5 spice by 1/4 tsp if out].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup:
- Here's what you'll need..
- Rinse and chop your vegetables..
- ● Place everything in the Spicy Thai Chicken Broth section [except for the + reserves] in a large pot and bring to a simmer. Boil until carrots are soft. About 35 to 40 minutes. ● Add additional chicken broth or water if you need it at simmers end. You'll definitely want a lot of broth for this dish. ● Turn off heat..
- Prepare your chilled, fresh garnishments and place on table in seperate bowls..
- ● Pull your 1" whole ginger piece and fine chop 1 tablespoon of it. Place back in pot. ● I'll also add another handful of fresh chopped Thai Basil to the pot again and allow it to steep for flavor and texture..
- Place room temperature rice noodles evenly in 4 seperate bowls. Try to slightly seperate noodles in bowls with chopsticks..
- ● Bring broth back up to a super heavy boil. ● Ladle piping hot broth over the tops of your noodles. ● Mix broth and noodles well. The noodles will cook almost immediately. ● Allow soup with noodles to sit for 1 minute before garnishing and serving..
- ● Know that even with your broths long simmer time, your snap peas and bean sprouts will still remain crispy. ● Allow your guests to serve themselves from their noodles, to the broth, to their garnishes. They always seem to have great fun doing that! See the Garnishment section for options. ● IMHO opinion as a Chef – additional fresh thai basil leaves, the squeeze of a lime wedge, Siracha Garlic Chile and Soy Sauce are absolutely essential – garnishment wise – in this soup upon serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Thai Chicken Rice Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.