Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can cook baked ziti using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ziti:
- Take of ziti pasta.
- You need of ricotta cheese ( I substitue cream cheese).
- You need of mozarella cheese.
- Get of Spaghetti Sauce ( I used Emiril's u can tell difference between cheap n good sauce).
- Prepare of parmesan Cheese.
- You need of parsley ( used just for color).
- Get of ground beef.
Steps to make Baked Ziti:
- Preheat oven 350.
- Brown Ground Beef.
- While Beef is browning add cream cheese.
- After Gradually mix in spaghetti sauce.
- When your cooking your sauce Mixture be sure to have your ziti pasta boiling.
- once pasta & sauce r done layer sauce mixture, parmesan cheese & ziti..
- Repeat till done.
- Once Layers R done sprinkle parmesan cheese & mozarella.
- bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- Once Done add parsley for color.
If you find this Baked Ziti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.