Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can cook chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 4 cups of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Prepare 2 (48 oz) of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 (4.5 oz) of chopped green chilies.
- Use 1 (14.5 oz) of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need of (blended).
- Get 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of corn drain juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of celery salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of diced sweet onion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 stick of butter.
- Get of White cheese shredded.
- You need Strips of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- Get 1 of avocado sliced.
- Take to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.