Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex-mex chicken and three bean soup recipe. You can have tex-mex chicken and three bean soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Use 2 pounds of chicken breasts chopped into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 can of black beans ( drained and rinsed).
- Take 1 can of red beans (drained and rinsed).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (drained and rinsed).
- Use 16 ounce of frozen corn.
- Take 16 ounces of salsa.
- Take 16 ounces of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 pkg. of taco seasoning.
- Provide 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of chopped zucchini (1/2 inch).
- Prepare of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese for topping.
- You need of Sour Cream for topping.
Instructions to make Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup:
- Sauté chicken in olive oil until browned and cooked thoroughly.
- Put the three cans of drained and rinsed beans, corn, salsa, broth, water and taco seasoning in crockpot. Add cooked chicken and stir well. Cooked on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Then add the chopped zucchini and cooked brown rice, continue cooking for 1 hour or until zucchini is tender..
- Serve hot with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips..
If you find this Tex-Mex Chicken and Three Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.