Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fiesta enchiladas recipe. To cook baked fiesta enchiladas you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 pkg (8 ounce) of sliced mushrooms (ok to omit,like I do).
- Provide 1 of medium red pepper chopped.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced (simply because I love garlic).
- You need 2 of large chicken breast about 3/4 lb grilled and chopped or use chicken strips.
- Take 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 3/4 cup of sour ceam.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- Take 1/2 cup of pitted black olives.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas 8"or 10" size.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of thick and chunky salsa.
Instructions to make Baked Fiesta Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit..
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium high heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, and onion; cook and stir until tender. Drain, add chicken, soup, sour cream, half of the cheese and olives. Mix well..
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, using about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish seam side down. Top with salsa and remaining cheese..
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through..
If you find this Baked Fiesta Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.