Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Prepare of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Use 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- Take of Cubed.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Use of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 10 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Get of Fried in a Wok.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need of Ground Paste.
- Get 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Use of Ground Palak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Cubed Paneer.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.