Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. To make thai green curry you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry:
- Provide of To prepare curry paste.
- Provide 7-8 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped lemon grass roots.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 7-8 of basil leaves.
- Get 5-7 of kadir lime leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Get 2 cups of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- Take 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- Get 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 3-4 of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 100 gram of tofu.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 cup of mix coloured bell peppers.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of French beans.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Take the ingredients of curry paste to a grinder. Add 2 tsp of water and grind it to a paste..
- In a pan, add oil. Add green paste and saute it..
- Now add onions and cook it till translucent. Once done, add all the chopped vegetables and saute it..
- Add coconut milk and simmer on a low dlame. let the vegetables get cooked..
- Add salt, pepper powder and pieces of tofu at last and give a nice stirr..
- Serve alongwith steamed rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.