Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut green lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut green lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut green lentil curry recipe. To cook coconut green lentil curry you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut green lentil curry:
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Use 2 of small tomatoes.
- Use 1 pinch of tumeric powder.
- Take 1 of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of coriander for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cup of pre- boiled till soft green dhal/lentils.
Instructions to make Coconut green lentil curry:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add finely chopped onion and fry till soft then add the tumeric and tomatoes and fry till tomatoes r mushy..
- Add the tomato paste,salt and red chilli and fry a little more..
- Now add the dhal and a little water and let it boil for 10 mins..
- Then add the coconut milk and let it boil some more till curry thickens..
- Garnish with coriander..
If you find this Coconut green lentil curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.