Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pepper Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper chicken recipe. You can have pepper chicken using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper Chicken:
- Take 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 2 of onions (chopped).
- Use 1 of Tomato (chopped).
- Provide 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 3 tbsp of gingely oil.
- Prepare of To roast and grind:.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Use 2 of cloves.
Instructions to make Pepper Chicken:
- Clean chicken well and add turmeric powder. Set aside..
- Dry roast cinnamon, cloves, pepper and fennel seeds till aromatic. Cool and grind to fine powder..
- Heat oil in pan add dry chilli, onion and saute till golden brown. Then add ginger garlic paste..
- Add the chicken, ground masala and tomato..
- Add water, salt and coriander powder. Mix well. Cover with lid tilm chicken is soft and simmer till oil floats on top..
- Add curry leaves,squeeze lemon and mix. Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with plain rice, pulav or roti..
If you find this Pepper Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.