Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe. To cook keto chicken bacon ranch casserole you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Use 1 Stick of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Use 1 Bar (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1.5 lbs of Boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 6 Cups of chopped broccoli florets.
- Provide 2 Bags of Steamfresh riced cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 Bags of Great Value bacon pieces.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Italian Cheese Blend.
- Get 1.5 Cups of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Hidden Valley ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Cook Chicken then cube and put in large mixing bowl.
- Steam veggies and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add 2 bags of bacon pieces to large mixing bowl.
- In separate mixing bowl place cream cheese, butter, cream and mayo then blend with hand mixer til smooth.
- Add 1 cup cheddar cheese to cream mixture and blend.
- Add seasonings to cream mixture and blen evenly.
- Add cream mixture to meat and veggies and mix together.
- Pour combined mixture into casserole dish and top with remaining cheeses and bacon.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 10 servings for supplied macros.
If you find this Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.