Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian buttered chicken curry recipe. You can cook indian buttered chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 kg of chicken breast fillet (cut into cube).
- You need 12 of medium-small tomatoes (chopped roughly).
- Use 2 of large onion (6 small onions) (cut into big chunks).
- You need 1 of lemon juice (use as needed).
- Use 1 tbs of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbs of black cummin.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of cummin.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tbs of dried chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 6 pods of cardamom (1/2 tsp for using the powder).
- Provide 1 tbs of chopped garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (you can use masala salt).
- Get 1/2 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Provide 1-2 tbs of sugar (fix the taste later).
- Provide 600 ml of heavy cream (use as needed, could be less or more).
- You need 125 of gr/ 1/2 cup / 1 stick of butter.
- Use of some olive oil for stir fry.
Steps to make Indian Buttered Chicken Curry:
- Prepare your ingredients by cutting your chicken into cube, dice your tomatoes (small cutting), and cut your onions into big chunks..
- Marinate your chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper, and add the curry powder. Let it sit at least 15 minutes..
- Stir fry your onions until soften a bit, then set aside..
- Stir fry your chicken cubes and continue until the chicken turn into golden brown or until all the liquid has been absorb. Set aside..
- Stir fry your chopped garlic and cinnamon stick, add turmeric powder, chilli flakes, cummins, black cummins, nutmeg powder, and cardamom..
- Stir for a bit, and add chopped tomatoes. Stir them until the tomatoes a bit soften..
- Add your stir fried chicken and onions, stir for a bit, and continue to add heavy cream..
- Season with salt, chicken stock powder and sugar. Add lemon juice (try to add little by little until you get the balance taste). Fix the taste..
- And last, add butter..
- Simmer your curry with low heat, until the color turn into a bit darker..
- Serve with paratha would be perfect..
- Note: the success key of this dish is depends on the quality of heavy cream that you use. And also, if your curry taste a bit too sour, it wipes off the herbs flavour, so be careful when adding your lemon..
If you find this Indian Buttered Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.