Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. To make chicken minestrone soup you only need 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Use of Step one.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Use 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Use of Step two.
- Provide 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- You need 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Get 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Take 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of each potato -small diced.
- You need 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Take 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take Pinch of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Use of Step three.
- Provide 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Provide 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Get 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Get 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.