Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cambozola and mushroom soup recipe. To cook cambozola and mushroom soup you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- You need 1-1 oz. of packet assorted dried mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 lb of white mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, chopped.
- Provide 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of brandy.
- Provide 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Take 2 cups of cold water.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 100 g of cambozola, rind removed.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Cambozola and Mushroom Soup:
- Bloom the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 20 minutes. Remove the mushrooms and give them a quick rinse. Chop any large pieces into bite-sized chunks. Strain the blooming water (now mushroom broth) through a coffee filter to remove any sediment, and set it aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add all the mushrooms. Fry until the water the mushrooms give off evaporates and they take on a bit of golden colour. This should take about 10 minutes..
- Stir the shallots and garlic into the pot and continue frying 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Pour in the brandy. Let cook until most of the brandy has been absorbed, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle in the flour and stir for 1 minute to coat..
- Add the thyme, mushroom broth, chicken stock, and 2 cups cold water to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Fish the thyme sprigs out of the pot. Break the cambozola into chunks and add it a little at a time to the pot, stirring to melt it in. Remove any big pieces of mold that float to the top; they'll turn rubbery. When all the cheese has melted, turn off the heat and stir in the cream to finish..
If you find this Cambozola and Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.