Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. To make caramel apple muffins you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- Provide 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Use 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- You need 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Provide of Wax Paper.
- You need sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Steps to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.