Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple pie oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple pie oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie oatmeal recipe. You can cook apple pie oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple pie oatmeal:
- Use 1 packet of Trader Joe's Organic Cinnamon Spice Instant Oatmeal.
- Get 1 2/3 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbs of chia seeds.
- Get 1/2 cup of diced apples.
- Get 1/2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of truvia baking blend.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cornstarch.
- Get pinch of salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Steps to make Apple pie oatmeal:
- Empty instant oats packet and chia seeds into large, microwaveable bowl.
- Pour in water and microwave for 3 minutes, let the oats deflate for about 15 seconds to keep them from overflowing, and then microwave once more for 1 minute (if you're worried it'll overflow you can stop the microwave at the 30 second mark to cool).
- After spending a total of 4 minutes microwaved let the oats sit in the microwave for 5 minutes. This time lets the oats cool and fully saturate in the water..
- Place in the fridge for at least 45 min..
- While waiting for the oats to grow and cream up you can make the "apple pie filling (topping)". Place a sauce pan on medium heat and throw in the diced apples, lemon juice, truvia, cornstarch, and spices. Slowly mix while the cornstarch thickens up the filling..
- Once it begins to boil turn the heat all the way down and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Either pour oats into a bowl and top with the filling or you can pour the oats in the saucepan to combine with the filling..
If you find this Apple pie oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.