Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My pork stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My pork stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my pork stew recipe. To cook my pork stew you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My pork stew:
- Use 1.25 lb of pork or pork **stew meat.
- Provide 4 cups of beef stock*.
- Use 1 (14.5 can) of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of cup green beans.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can veg-all*.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste you.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of veggie oil*.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 1 tsp of dried minced onion*.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic powder*.
- Get of Utensils.
- Use of Stock pot.
- Take of Notes.
- Get of this is all I had to work with so you can substitute.
- You need of Pork stew meat is just pork but in to 1in cubes.
- You need Can of substitute veggie oil with Oil of your preference.
- You need Can of use any veggies fresh, frozen or canned. I only had veg-all.
- You need of If you don't want beef broth you can use chicken broth.
- Use of You can use fresh onion and garlic I just didn't have any.
- Get of Use of fresh onion and garlic add to own before cooking the pork.
Steps to make My pork stew:
- Preheat stick pot. Add butter and oil..
- Cut meat up. Add to pan. If using it cut up already add to pan when hot. Cook meat about 15 min..
- While cooking add stock and sauce together with 4 oz green beans. Set aside.
- Once meat is cooked add veg-all and diced tomatoes. Stir cook for 5 min..
- Add stock mixture and heat up till boiling reduce heat to low to simmer.
- Add parsley, dried minced onion and garlic powder. Stir..
If you find this My pork stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.