Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Basil Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Basil Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai basil beef recipe. To cook thai basil beef you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Basil Beef:
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Use of onion sliced.
- You need of gloves garlic chopped.
- Prepare of ginger minced.
- Prepare of red pepper sliced.
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Take of Thai basil leaves chopped.
- You need of scallions chopped.
- Provide of Ingredients for sauce.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Get of fish sauce.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- Get of water.
- Prepare of chili paste (optional).
- Take of corn starch.
Instructions to make Thai Basil Beef:
- Mix ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Add oil to wok or large pan over medium high heat.
- When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger, red pepper, and onion. Stir fry for 4 min.
- Turn stove to high heat and add ground beef. Break beef into small pieces.
- When beef is no longer pink, stir in sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir fry until the basil wilts..
- Top with scallions and enjoy over short grain white rice!.
If you find this Thai Basil Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.