Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry beef recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beef recipe. To make curry beef you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry beef:
- You need 2 lb of stewing beef.
- Use 1 can of chickpeas.
- Get 3 of peeled potato's chopped.
- Take 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onion.
- Take 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of boiling water.
- Take 3 tbsp of jamaican curry.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Use 1 of beef cube.
- Provide 1 tsp of grace hot sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
Instructions to make Curry beef:
- Wash your beef then drain and place in a medium sized bowl adding 1 tablespoon of oil.. chopped garlic.. 2 tablespoons of curry.. 1/2 of a chopped onion ..onion powder.. black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt ..massage it in and set aside.
- While your beef is marinating chop up the rest of the onions..ginger..red pepper and peel wash and chop your potato and put aside …( add some water to your chopped potato's until your ready to use them to avoid them turning colors.
- In a deep frying pan add the rest of the oil and heat it up on medium high heat.. remove the onions off the meat leaving them in the bowl and brown the beef evenly.
- In a deep pot transfer your beef and add 3 cups of boiling water onions ginger peppers and bring to a boil cover and turn the temp down to low and cook for 45 minutes.
- Uncover your pot add the potato's and chickpeas mix well then add the hot sauce and beef cube ketchup and worcester and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cover it back continuing to cook another 20 minutes.
- Uncover the pot and with a tablespoon squish a few of the potato s against the pot and mix once more cover and cook another 10-15 minutes.
- You can eat over rice or with fried roti bread which is my favorite !! Enjoy.
If you find this Curry beef recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.