Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon eggplant curry recipe. To make salmon eggplant curry you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Use 300 gms of Salmon Fillet cut into pieces 2 – 3 inchs.
- You need 1 of onion medium diced.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes large chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic each of and paste.
- Provide 1 of chile green.
- Get 1 of eggplant medium sized diced.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 tbsps of fish masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take of Oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Wash and cut the salmon fillet. Remove any bones that might be sticking out..
- In a non-stick pot, add some oil. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves when the oil is hot. Next add the onions and fry until the onions are translucent..
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes, the green chile and continue frying..
- Next add the eggplant and the tomatoes along with the masala powders: turmeric and fish masala. If you don't have fish masala, just add a tsp of coriander powder and 1/4 tsp of chile powder. Season with salt, and mix well to combine..
- Add a cup of water and I let this cook on medium low heat..
- When the gravy starts to thicken and the tomatoes get all mushy and you see the eggplant is pretty much cooked through, add the salmon pieces..
- I also added the coconut milk. You can add more or less depending on your taste or completely leave it out. It's totally up to you..
- Gently give it all a good stir. Add the coriander leaves, also season with more salt if needed..
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with freshly made steamed white rice.
If you find this Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.