Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. To cook instant pot beef barley soup you only need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot beef barley soup:
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 2 lbs of cubed beef stew meat.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of diced white onion.
- Get 1 cup of celery sliced.
- Take 2 cups of sliced carrots.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 2 (32 oz) of cartons beef broth.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar.
- Use 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 packet of beef gravy mix.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist).
- You need 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary minced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh thyme minced.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of fresh parsley minced.
- Take 1 cup of chopped kale (I use frozen).
- Get 2 cups of quick cooking barley.
Steps to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up..
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned..
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley..
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal..
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure..
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot..
- Make sure button is down before opening lid..
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices..
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.