Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys quick chicken tikka masala, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys quick chicken tikka masala, gf df ef sf nf you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of onions, chopped.
- Use 4 of chicken breasts, diced into bitesize pieces.
- Take 4 tbsp of tikka curry paste – you can buy this from any store (UK Pataks Korma paste jars are free-from).
- Take 4 tbsp of tomato paste / concentrated puree.
- Prepare 800 grams of tinned chopped tomatoes.
- Use 300 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of mango chutney or use sugar to taste.
- Get of rice and naan bread to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry off the onion until softened.
- Add the chicken and stir until browned.
- Stir the curry paste and tomato paste together to coat the chicken well and let cook to season for a couple of minutes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358307-vickys-ras-el-hanout-moroccan-spice-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/480724-tikka-masala-curry-paste.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk and let simmer gently for 15 minutes then stir through the chutney / sugar and some chopped fresh coriander if you like.
- Serve with rice and naan bread.
- Kids love it, not too spicy!.
If you find this Vickys Quick Chicken Tikka Masala, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.