Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.