Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Pie with Steamed Apples Made in a Silicone Steamer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie with Steamed Apples Made in a Silicone Steamer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie with steamed apples made in a silicone steamer recipe. You can have apple pie with steamed apples made in a silicone steamer using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pie with Steamed Apples Made in a Silicone Steamer:
- Prepare 2 of sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Parchment paper.
- You need of Steamed apple:.
- Use 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Apple Pie with Steamed Apples Made in a Silicone Steamer:
- Take the puff pastry out of the freezer and thaw at room temperature until softened..
- Peel and core the apple, then cut it into 8 equal sections. Cut them into 2-mm slices..
- Add the apple from Step 2 into a Lekue steam case, then mix in the sugar, honey, and lemon juice. Cover with a lid and microwave at 600W for about 2 and 1/2 minutes..
- Stir the apple, then cook 2 more minutes with the lid open. (Use a large steam case to prevent the juice from overflowing.).
- Dust your cutting board or work surface with cake flour. Roll out the puff pastry with a rolling pin until it doubles in size..
- Divide the apple into 9 portions and place onto the puff pastry in a even grid, leaving space around each portion. Sprinkle cinnamon and brush the beaten egg yolk onto the pastry around each portion. (Reserve a small amount of egg yolk.).
- Cover the top with the other piece of puff pastry, press the pastry down around the filling where the beaten egg was applied..
- With a knife, divide the pie into 9 even squares..
- Press the edges of the squares with the back of the fork to seal the dough..
- Place the squares from Step 9 onto a parchment-paper-lined cookie sheet. Brush the egg yolk on the tops for glazing..
- Bake the dough from Step 10 in a preheated oven at 200℃ for about 10 minutes or until the pies puff up and the tops become golden..
- Looking for something different? “Sweet Potato Pie with Steamed Sweet Potatoes Made in a Lekue Steamer” https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153271-sweet-potato-pie-with-steamed-sweet-potatoes-made-in-a-silicone-steamer.
- Try this too! "Pumpkin Pie Made Steamed Kabocha Made in a Lekue Steamer" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156820-kabocha-squash-pie-with-steamed-kabocha-in-a-silicone-steamer.
- Try these tuilles cookies made with egg whites. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144805-2-types-of-tuille-from-leftover-eggwhites.
If you find this Apple Pie with Steamed Apples Made in a Silicone Steamer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.