Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paprika chicken thighs recipe. To cook paprika chicken thighs you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Paprika Chicken Thighs:
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- Use 6 of chicken thighs skin on.
- Use 1 can of chick peas drained.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh basil.
Steps to make Paprika Chicken Thighs:
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- slice potatoes thinly. Put in large roasting pan. Coat with vegetable oil and salt/pepper/paprika.
- pour can of drained chick peas over potatoes.
- thinly cut lemon and place on top of chick peas..
- thinly slice garlic and place around lemon slices.
- place fresh basil leaves on top of lemon.
- place chicken thighs on top of basil. Make sure roasting pan is large enough so thighs are not crowded.
- quarter onion and place around thighs..
- coat thighs and onion quarters with vegetable oil/salt/pepper and paprika.
- place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- serve with a salad.
If you find this Paprika Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.