Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef bihari boti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef bihari boti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bihari boti recipe. You can cook beef bihari boti using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef bihari boti:
- Use of Undercut steak pieces.
- Provide of Yoghurt.
- Get of Papaya paste.
- Prepare of Onion (fried and ground).
- Use of Ginger/garlic paste.
- Prepare of Roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
- Prepare of National Tikka boti masala.
- Provide of Crushed red chillies.
- Prepare of Hot spices powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Roasted & ground Bengal grams.
- Use of Mustard oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Beef bihari boti:
- Marinate steak pieces with papaya paste for at least 4 hours..
- Mix steak pieces, onion, yoghurt, ginger/garlic, mustard oil, turmeric powder, hot spices powder, red chilies, Nation Tikka boti masala, cumin seeds, grams and salt in a bowl..
- After 1 hour you can either put them on skewers and cook them over coals, steam and fry them You can also cook it in the oven…
- Garnish with sliced lemon, coriander leaves, green chilies and sliced onion..
- Serve delicious Bihari Boti with ‘roti, salad, raita, national ketchup and tamarind/mint chtuney..
If you find this Beef bihari boti recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.