Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian spicy/sweet meatball lettece wraps recipe. You can cook asian spicy/sweet meatball lettece wraps using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps:
- Take of For Meatballs.
- Get 1 1/2 pounds of ground pork.
- Provide 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 4 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon of tamari soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 2 of tablesoons fresh lime juice.
- Provide of For Glazing the Meatballs.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Take of For Cole Slaw.
- Prepare 12-14 ounce of bag asian slaw mix.
- You need 2 tablespoons of thai basil, chopped.
- Take 2 of green onion chopped or thin sliced.
- Get 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tablespoons of real mayonnaise.
- Provide of For Serving.
- Provide of individual sturdy lettece cups, iceburg works well or a double thickness of bibb lettece.
Steps to make Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to completely incorporate, mixture will be wet.
- Roll into small 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared pan and cook 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through..
- When the are done place them in a bowl and gently and lightly coat them with the sweet chili sauce.
- For Cole Slaw.
- Combine all cole slaw ingedients in a bowl and mix to blend.
- To serve.
- Add some cole slaw to each lettece wrap.
- Add a few meatballs and a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve.
If you find this Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.